Improve Sales up to 10%
- January 22, 2016
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News
What would a 10% improvement in the performance of each salesperson do for your organisation’s bottomline?
As a way of improving leadership capacities, managers have benefited from 360 degree feedback.
In the same way, we have developed a unique process for improving sales performance.
Here is the process:
- Sales people complete an on-line survey about their self-image, i.e., what they think they should be doing in their sales role.
- Customers, clients or colleagues complete a similar survey about the salesperson’s perceived-image, i.e., what they observe the salesperson doing.
- Sales people complete a second survey about their projected-image, i.e., what they think they are doing.
- A report is formulated comparing the self, perceived, and projected-image perspectives and I then conduct a one and a half hour feedback session for each individual sales person. Each sales person then has a specific action plan for improvement.
- We finally bring the sales team together and discuss the collective results and look at the overall team’s strengths and opportunities for growth.
This process is based on the following 12 facets of sales:
- Product Knowledge
- Customer Knowledge
- Relationship with Customers
- Handling Objections
- Closing the Sale
- Service and Delivery
- Problem Solving and Customer Service
- Selling Skills
These facets can be modified and tailored to suit the needs of your particular industry.
Please call Leah McDonald on 07 3899 8881 for more information.