Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- January 22, 2016
- Posted by: winnersatwork
- Category: News
Did you know that you may be eligible for 100% rebate for your staff undertaking the Certificate IV in Frontline Management?
We are commencing a new program shortly. We will have limited spaces for this so that we can personalize the program to the needs of participants. So please respond to this email to register your expression of interest as soon as possible.
Why should you enroll your staff in this program?
- It is nationally accredited which means that the qualification is recognised throughout Australia.
- The Cert IV in Frontline Management qualifies for 100% funding from the Federal Government, which means – under certain circumstances – the fees ($4,000 per participant) are fully refundable on successful completion. Call me to see if you qualify.
- The facilitator is highly regarded throughout Australia and internationally which means that the learning will translate to higher levels of leadership and productivity.
- Minimum time is taken out of the workplace. The program investment is 3 hours once a month for 10 months.
- The assessment component of this program is designed to make practical improvements in your organisation. Participants are required to implement their key learnings in their workplace.
- It is a great staff retention strategy – since it takes a minimum of 11 months to complete. This means you have a vehicle to keep your good people.
All of this means great value for money to you, the participants and your organisation.
Here is a sample of a recent participants feedback from this program:
I found the Certificate IV in Frontline Management course to be continuously rewarding; I have developed lifelong skills that not only can be incorporated in a professional sense but also on a personal level.
Credit must be given to Dr Tim Baker and his staff at WINNERS AT WORK for their professional conduct throughout the entire course. It was pleasure learning from Tim who has taught skills what I will continue to use throughout my professional career and my life. – Letitia Little
Certificate IV in Frontline Management reflects the role of individuals who take the first line of management in a wide range of organisational and industry contexts. They may have existing qualifications and technical skills in any given vocation or profession, yet require skills or recognition in supervisory functions. This program is practical! It concentrates on the concept of workplace learning, which ensures its relevance to your particular situation and business.
The course has not finalised dates as of yet. Please refer to the below document which outlines each of the 10 Sessions.
Want more information?
Please contact us for further information or to discuss enrolling onto the Certificate IV in Frontline Management.
This is a joint venture between WINNERS AT WORK and The Learning Collaborative (a Registered Training Organisation).
With limited places, hurry to secure your spot on this highly regarded program!
You can contact Tim Baker directly on 0413 636832 if you have any questions or call (07) 3899 8881 to register your staff.